D.Levine Industries

Welcome to D.Levine Industries, the Quality alternative to mass-produced MegaCorp junk!

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

What is there to know? Read the blog, you'll get it.

09 January 2006

On the Ramifications of Existentialist Philosophy Toward the Current Theological Paradigm

Tomorrow evening, I shall depart for the mystical land of Chicago, where I shall undergo training in the ancient arts of Implementing Statistical Process Control. What this means for YOU is that I will be out of touch until I return from the trip Friday evening.

If anything interesting happens on the trip, I'll be sure to write a post on it. But frankly, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Tonight's post was brought to you by the following lessons:

1) David will be incommunicado for the next several days.

2) Business trips are dull.

3) Only a truly open mind may unlock the secrets of Implementing Statistical Process Control, but only a truly focused mind may master them.

Screw sandwiches and sheets; tonight I want a fat burrito and a thick, warm blanket.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Charles Horatio Xavier King III, Esq. said...

Don't forget to smash the state!

Man, I love Chicago. Be sure to have some deep dish pizza while you're out there so I can enjoy it vicariously through you. My favorites are Gino's East, Giordano's, and Lou Malnati's, but it's hard to go wrong in Chicago. Just pick a random restaurant (not in a food court, natch) and you're golden.

Bit of a bummer you're going in January, it's not the best time to experience the city, but I doubt it'll be any colder than the Twin Cities. Have fun!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home