D.Levine Industries

Welcome to D.Levine Industries, the Quality alternative to mass-produced MegaCorp junk!

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

What is there to know? Read the blog, you'll get it.

06 February 2006

Progress Report

Well, I've only been lifting weights for a week now, but already I'm less worn out at the end of my regimen than I was a week ago, even though I'm doing more sets. I don't look or feel any less... soft, yet, but I'm sure that will come in time.

So here's what we learn:

1) Exercise does a body good.

2) Soon. Very soon.

Courage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Charles Horatio Xavier King III, Esq. said...

Awesome, keep up the good work!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're working out. I have recently joined a gym and am starting to lift weights regularly.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home